Quality facilities and services
Ideally located at 1,250 metres above sea-level (4,000 ft), the village resort of Vaujany has all the charm and every asset to delight families and children.
Vaujany’s day nursery welcomes toddlers & kids from the age of 6 months up to 3 years old and from 4 to 11 years to the children’s club. Our professional staff will do their utmost to make your child’s stay as pleasant as possible, not forgetting the many “à-la-carte” services proposed.
At the “Maison de Vaujany”, you will find a welcome centre for families, with useful information to make your family stay as pleasant as possible. Don’t forget to ask for the Kids’ Welcome Guide in order to benefit from all our activities and services! Come and look at our notice board where you will find this week's entertainment for families.
International indoor ice-rink with special animations for children
Free entry to our 2 museums: Heritage Centre and Nature Museum, occasions for everyone to learn whilst having fun!
Come and take advantage of our magnificent Leisure Centre as a family, with its range of activities that combine sport, relaxation and pleasure. Our swimming pool will delight the children with its water games, toboggan and paddling pool...
The Vaujany library: Free loan of books for all the family; also possibility to borrow games and DVD at no charge.
During certain school holidays, a horse & trap will take you for free rides through the village at the end of the afternoon.
Throughout the season, much family entertainment is proposed: story-telling evenings, village tours, torchlight outings, evening gatherings, disco parties or ice broomstick/football matches, etc.
“Family Plus” weeks will be organised throughout the Winter Season. (Details on the events’ programme available at the Tourist Office).
The snow garden
From 3 years upwards*.
Those hardy kids are welcomed by the French Ski School (E.S.F.) instructors to teach them, in all safety, how to negotiate their first turns on skis.
A full day-course is proposed with lessons in the morning and afternoon, along with lunch in an altitude restaurant with their instructor.
* From 3 years upwards, after evaluation.
- The Tourist Office will be delighted to lend you pushchairs free-of-charge.
- A nappy-changing table, equipped with a cleaning system, has been installed in the lavatories located in the ZAC "urban" area of the village centre & in the Tourist Office.
- Two picnic rooms are available for those family picnics: one located on the Montfrais Plateau for skiers and the other in the ZAC "urban" centre.
- A family guide book is available at the Vaujany Tourist Office.
The “Family Plus Mountain” Charter
You are most welcome to the "FAMILLE PLUS MONTAGNE" resorts:
1. A personalised family welcome
2. Entertainment adapted to all ages
3. From toddler to granddad: prices for all
4. Activities for all, whether individually or as a group
5. A nearby medical service for those bumps and bruises
6. Children pampered by our qualified staff
7. Our aim - being aware of your expectations and listening to your suggestions