Our toddlers and teenagers need to let off steam, experience new things, meet new people, go beyond their limits and learn… all while having fun, laughing and enjoying the mountains.
Here is a non-exhaustive selection of Family + activities that Vaujany Resort-Village offers.
Ski lessons with the ESF
New from the ESF, “Prestige Lessons” from Bear Cub to 3rd Star!
These prestige lessons are limited to six pupils, from Teddy Bear to First Star, with special supervision on less-frequented slopes at lunchtime. Parents will be proud to attend the medal ceremony at the end of the week.
Sports & Leisure Centre
- Indoor heated swimming pool with paddling pool, water games and slides (loan of belts, armbands and goggles).
- Indoor ice rink with sledge and helmet loan. Shoe size from 25.
- Bowling 4 lanes with throwing ramp and barrier. Shoes from 25.
- Free media library with over 10,000 books.
- A free interactive museum with a flight simulator for children aged 7 and over.
- Cinema with special children’s screenings of films suitable for young audiences.
The Tourist Office is organising free events throughout the winter for teenagers and younger visitors. Here's a glimpse of what's in store for your holidays:
Music, light shows and games, a great time guaranteed!
Freestyle contest on the snowpark of Montfrais. Make 3 jumps and win prizes!
Test the game of bowls in the far north with simplified games and special stones.
For the youngest
For all, come and discover the jobs of the resort.
Discover the laser rifle thanks to a fun course accessible to all.
READING FOR CHILDREN
Let your children immerse themselves in the world of fairy tales.
Painting landscapes, portraits, using charcoal… stimulate their imagination with the creative workshops.
Meeting with Jauvany & Jauvana, hugs, photos and smiles guaranteed.
Meet at the Alpette on the sledge run for descents in a magical setting.
Take part in a family quiz on mountain animals and discover their secrets.