Here are some tips for a safe trip to the mountains for your little ones!
The mountains are a giant playground that allows you to have experiences and create memories as a family.
However, it is not without danger, and there are some things you should do to make the most of this environment.
Tips to adopt
- Dress appropriately: high boots, rain gear, warm clothing; the weather changes quickly in the mountains.
- Take enough water and snacks with you.
- Check the weather forecast before you set off on your hike.
- Inform your friends and family or the Tourist Office of your departure and your route.
- Take a map of the paths or an IGN map with you.
- Never set off alone.
- Choose your route according to your level, your physical condition at the time and the weather.
- Don’t hesitate to call on the services of a professional to accompany you.
- Respect nature and don’t leave your rubbish behind.
- Pay attention to other users with your equipment.
- On the slopes, be careful when overtaking, control your speed, stop at the edge of the slopes and not in the middle, respect the signs and markings
- National Gendarmerie : 04 76 80 00 17
- Police: 17
- Emergency centre / Fire brigade : 18
- Emergency services: 15
- European emergency call: 112
- Poison Control Centre (Lyon): 04 72 11 69 11
- Allemond pharmacy: 04 76 80 78 64
- Allemond medical practice: 04 76 80 68 81
- Tourist Office: 04 76 80 72 37
- Town Hall : 04 76 80 70 95
- French ski school: 04 76 80 71 80
- Children’s centre : 04 76 11 11 94
- Ski lifts : 04 76 11 42 70
- Slopes Service : 04 76 11 42 80