La Vogue - 31 July & 1 August 2021
The Village Festival
The Vogue will bring together locals and holidaymakers around mountain traditions. An opportunity for the whole family to enjoy street performances, breathtaking entertainment and fun activities throughout the day.
Saturday 31 July 2021 :
– 2pm: Triplet Pétanque competition
– 9pm: Vogue Ball with DJ JOJO – on the Place du Téléphérique
Sunday 1st August 2021:
– From 9am: Sale of traditional bread baked in the Villette oven on site and on the streets of the village
– 11.15am: Mass at the Church of Vaujany
– 12pm: Opening of the refreshment stand
– 2pm: Opening of the stalls for the pleasure of young and old: Rifle shooting, axe throwing, face painting, children’s games, pool table, merry-go-round, refreshment stand, pancakes/popcorn/ice cream and candy floss – Petanque competition in pairs
– 10pm: Fireworks
A beautiful festive day to share with family and friends in Vaujany.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK THROUGHOUT THE EVENT