For a peaceful stay in the mountains
You can’t wait to come back to your favourite resort, to rediscover the sensations of winter sports: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, ski touring, curling … we have something to satisfy both young and old thanks to the pleasure of the snow.
You are just waiting for one thing, to fill up with oxygen, to enjoy your friends and family around a good mountain meal, to relax in one of our spas, to share moments of laughter at the Sports & Leisure Centre, to be amazed by the landscapes offered by our mountains …
We’ve been waiting for this, Vaujany Resort-Village opens its doors to you from December 4th 2021 to April 24th 2022, so get ready to have a good time!
Following the latest government announcements, you will find below all the measures to take full advantage of the resort’s activities and entertainment, in complete safety!
For your convenience, we regularly update the information on this page.
Following the latest government announcements, the health pass is compulsory for access to all ski lifts from 4 December 2021 and for all persons aged 12 and over.
You will have to present, in the form of a digital or paper QR code, one of the three following health proofs:
- complete vaccination schedule.
- proof of PCR or antigenic test less than 24 hours old.
- Covid-19 recovery certificate less than 6 months old.
More information on the health pass: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
Lift staff will manage the flow and queues for the comfort and safety of all.
For foreign customers:
- Find out before departure if your health pass needs to be compliant with EU rules.
QR codes issued in the European Union and the following countries are recognised: United Kingdom, Israel, Switzerland, Serbia, Ukraine, Turkey, Norway, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Faeroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Northern Macedonia, Moldova, Morocco, Monaco, New Zealand, Panama, San Marino, or the Vatican.
Nationals of other countries must have their health pass validated by going to a French pharmacy with their passport and their local vaccination certificate if they have been vaccinated with EU-recognised vaccines.
More information: https://www.sante.fr/obtenir-un-passe-sanitaire-en-cas-de-vaccination-letranger or https://www.sante.fr/how-to-obtain-a-french-health-pass
Wearing a mask
It is mandatory to wear a mask from the age of 6 onwards in all lifts and in the waiting lines.
Compliant mask: surgical mask, FFP2 mask, category 1 fabric mask, approved neck strap.
Other health measures
Respect for barrier measures:
- Mandatory health pass in bars and restaurants in the resort.
- Maintain a safety distance of at least 1m.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Wear a mask in all establishments open to the public and enclosed areas, including those subject to the health pass.
Respect the direction of traffic.
- Masked staff.
- Putting in place dedicated signage.
- Distribution of hydroalcoholic gel.
- Use of protective glass.
- All objects touched are regularly cleaned and disinfected. (TPE, terminals, shelves, handles, fitting rooms, etc.)
The sanitary pass, the wearing of a mask and the respect of barrier gestures is compulsory in the Vaujany facilities:
Sports and leisure centre
Vaujany Museum area
Bars and restaurants