Quality facilities and services
- The Children’s Centre from 6 months: take advantage of the skills of professionals to awaken your children and numerous à la carte services.
- Free access to the Vaujany Museum.
- Free loans of more than 10,000 books from the media library.
- Take advantage of the Sports and Leisure Centre and its activities with your family: swimming pool, bowling alley, ice rink, etc. “sport, relaxation and fun guaranteed!
- Toboggan run and secure play area to make snowmen or a great game of snowball.
- Free carriage rides in the village during the school holidays.
- Every week during the season, a multitude of free activities are offered to families: storytelling evenings, visits to the village, torchlight walks, evening parties, disco parties or broom/balloon matches on the ice rink…
Family Plus weeks will be organised throughout the season.
Detailed programme of activities available at the Tourist Office and on the Vaujany application.
Changing tables with maintenance procedures have been installed in the toilets of several locations to facilitate the changing of your toddlers.
- Place du Téléphérique
- Cultural centre
- Sports and leisure centre
- Cable car station
Two picnic rooms are available for your family picnics:
- Plateau de Montfrais for skiers.
Place du Téléphérique.
The family guide is available at the Tourist Office.
Temporarily and due to health measures, we are no longer lending pushchairs and baby carriers.