Quality facilities and services
Ideally located at an altitude of 1,250 metres, the village resort of Vaujany has both the charm and the assets needed to win over children and their families.
Vaujany provides childcare for children from 6 months to 3 years of age at its child-care centre and from 4 to 11 years of age at the children’s club. Our professionals will do their utmost to make your child’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and you can also take advantage of a whole host of à la carte services. A family welcome area has been set up at Maison de Vaujany to provide information about the family-orientated facilities on offer. The “little marmot” welcome guide will answer all your questions, so you can make the most of all our activities and services.
Free access to our 2 museums: Espace Patrimoine and the Musée de la Faune. The Vaujany library offers free book, DVD or games rentals.
The whole family will love our excellent Sportscenter and the activities it offers. Relax, have fun and get some exercise! Children will love the pool’s facilities, slide, and splash pool, the ice rink has time slots for kids, and the bowling alley offers special equipment for young bowlers.
Head to the Sportscenter’s snow area for a safe toboggan run and a play area for making snowmen or having great snowball fights.
During certain weeks in the French school holidays, a free horse-drawn carriage will take you and your family for a late-afternoon ride through the village.
Throughout the season, a wide range of family-friendly events will be on offer, including storytelling evenings, village tours, torchlit walks, evening gatherings, discos and broomball matches on the ice rink.
Family Plus weeks will be organised throughout the winter season (detailed programme of events available from the Tourist Office).
Children’s ski park
From 3+ years old*.
ESF instructors teach your little monkeys the basics of skiing in a safe environment.
The full-day package, with lessons in the morning and afternoon, includes lunch in a high-altitude restaurant with their instructor.
* for children aged 3 and over, subject to an assessment.
Skiing + child-care packageTimetables can be adjusted for parents who need to take children to ESF lessons. (Contact the child-care centre for details).
• With the ESF, children from age 3* are introduced to skiing in a brand-new, safe and fun area on the Montfrais plateau.
* Based on how competent they are after a half-day trial.
• If both parents are non-skiers, the ski school provides one pedestrian pass per family for children signed up for a week of lessons (Sundays or Mondays).
Full-day child care can be provided by combining ski lessons with the children’s centre: Club piou-piou
Package for children aged 3 and above: skiing in the morning + meal + transfer to the children’s centre
For more information, please contact the children’s centre or ski school
À la carte services
– A changing table, which is cleaned regularly, has been installed in the toilets at the Place du Téléphérique, at the Sportscenter and at the Tourist Office.
– Two picnic rooms await you and your family: one on the Montfrais plateau for skiers, and the other on the Place du Téléphérique.
– A family guide is available from the Vaujany Tourist Office.
Due to the sanitary measures currently in place, we are unable to loan out pushchairs and baby carriers this summer.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Famille Plus charter
At Famille Plus mountain resorts, families are our welcome guests.
1. Personalised welcome for families
2. Events for all ages
3. Prices adapted to ages
4. Activities for all ages to enjoy separately or together
5. A nearby medical team for minor injuries
6. Children looked after by professionals
7. Our goal: to take your expectations and suggestions into account